Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Emblems Of A Clan Of Prime Time In A Photoshop

Tango_alone

No. 1 is best! Daymn thats sexy... 2 and 3 are nice, but remeber that you have to condense it down to 128x128, so they might be a little to hard to see.

I should recruit someone like you to make an emblem for my clan... *hint hint*

Edited by Liverslices

No. 1 is best! Daymn thats sexy... 2 and 3 are nice, but remeber that you have to condense it down to 128x128, so they might be a little to hard to see.

I should recruit someone like you to make an emblem for my clan... *hint hint*

I can help you with development of a logo. But I from Russia and a language barrier))) on it you can describe the logo and draw on paper, I will try to make it in electronic form.

I can help you with development of a logo. But I from Russia and a language barrier))) on it you can describe the logo and draw on paper, I will try to make it in electronic form.

Really? Awesome!!

I was thinking about a white Lotus symbol background and the corpus letters O and H in a blue/gray color in the front.

CorpusAlphabet.png

Lotus_Icon.png

Anything you could do would be a huge help, Im terrible at photo shopping and graphic design.

Really? Awesome!!

I was thinking about a white Lotus symbol background and the corpus letters O and H in a blue/gray color in the front.

CorpusAlphabet.png

Lotus_Icon.png

Anything you could do would be a huge help, Im terrible at photo shopping and graphic design.

DSCw6.jpg

rKPFp.jpg

Edited by Shetkiy