Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nerfs On The House

CamoPsycho

On the old frames you had the 12 Power node and depending on the frame 13-8 mod slots PLUS all the other nodes for health, shields, and power and what not. But now you can only put 10 cards on, put on the 4 powers and your at 6 so we went from 8-13 mod nodes to 6.

Only the weapons get better with 10 slot instead of 7 for melee 5 for rifles and 4 for pistols.

i think DE needs to buff then to say 14, but your saying thats waayyy to many well lets see.

4 for powers(if you keep them all) at least 1 for health and 1 for shields so now your at 8 mods, now this is where the 60 limit comes in put to many powerful mods and you cant fill all 8 or you can get all 8 but with less powerful cards. or they could boost it buy 20 which gives you 2 more level 10 cards with 4 more slots.

OR

I saw a post where one guy said they should give 5 health and 5 shields for every level so thats only 150 health and shields so for loki its 225 on both thats enough to work with or you can boost, and leave the slot number at 10.

So what do you think?

~teh Krazy Cid

Edited by CamoPsycho

10 HP, 10 Shield and 10 Max Energy per warframe level would be really good and will balance some stuff!

that gives everyone 300 power and thats a tad much so maybe 5 power becouse if you give 300 at level 30 thats 450 for loki and then even more if you put a mod on there. im at 300 right now with a mod that give 100% so thats 900 power for a loki with a 100% power and the mod gos to 150% so thats 1125 power for a loki. WAY to MUCH

With medium lvl Vitality and shield capacity mods you reach 500+ shields and 400+ health which is basically what one had Update 6.

yes but that requires you to be lucky on drops I personally have yet to attain any health or sheild mods but a S#&$ ton of multishot

10 HP, 10 Shield and 10 Max Energy per warframe level would be really good and will balance some stuff!

but then thaats 300 everything + base thats way to much

5 energy for mages 2 everything else/ nyx ember frost

5 hp and armor for warriors 2 everything else/ excalibur rhino

5 stam for assasins 2 everythign else/ ash loki

5 shield for techs 2 everything else/ mag banshee and volt

5 hp and energy 2 everything else/ trinity

and about weapons how about anything that isnot a shotgun you get more accuret with,and then reload alittle faster every levelor all guns? maybe single shot weapons shoot a smidge faster everylevel up to 1 more fire rate at max level

Swords can have there own custom levels like two handedd weapons get aalittlem ore normal attack and fire rate

heatsword gets more normal damage and charge damage ect just as examples things that you actualy get better at with proficency of using the weapon 24/7

The new mods once leveled up can be a lot better than the old ones. Looking at just the amount of mod slots available doesn't really show the full picture.

true but that only leaves you with 4 slots for other stuff if you put on all for powers and 1 health and 1 shield cards

and as this guys said

yes but that requires you to be lucky on drops I personally have yet to attain any health or sheild mods but a S#&$ ton of multishot

i havent gotten a single health or shield cards so im still at the bases of 75 for loki

teh Krazy Cid

true but that only leaves you with 4 slots for other stuff if you put on all for powers and 1 health and 1 shield cards

Thing is, you're not supposed to stick every type of mod onto your frame. You're meant to choose a specific 'load out'. On my Ash I have power efficiency, power strength, power duration, shield capacity, armor and sprint speed. Any more mod slots and there would no longer be that specialization. You're not meant to run every upgrade you could possibly have. But there is too much of a dependecy on shield/health, which suggest the necessation of passive upgrades.

Thing is, you're not supposed to stick every type of mod onto your frame. You're meant to choose a specific 'load out'. On my Ash I have power efficiency, power strength, power duration, shield capacity, armor and sprint speed. Any more mod slots and there would no longer be that specialization. You're not meant to run every upgrade you could possibly have. But there is too much of a dependecy on shield/health, which suggest the necessation of passive upgrades.

ha dont tell me i depend on health upgrades. right now im runing no health or shield cards and im still doing fine it just a tad bit low for me and the other thing is there is now differand between a lvl 30 and a lvl 1 other than the card bar and to me thats not wnough differance

teh Krazy Cid

On a Rhino, you really can't take 3 skills unless you lose something else of equal importance.

I tried taking 1st, 2nd and 4th skill and slapped on streamline and focus. No shields or health but relying on Iron Skin to save me every time. Works great on defense but running on turtle speed.

I wish leveling up the warframe meant more than 1 or 2 mod capacity. If only we had the stat benefits of like 5 HP, 5 Shield, 5 Power and 2 Armor for each level up it would compensate a lot for the lack of freedom.

That's a total of 150 HP, Shield and Power and 60 Armor making the Rhino have 250 HP and Power and 210 Armor and 300 Shield. That's still not much considering that a level 2 shield card gives 300+ from stock.

Edited by MaverickZero