Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Promotion In Rank.

Beachbear

I just want to say changing Test difficulty to get to the next Rank is unfair to new players. The thing is that eariler players, before the changes had it easier and players after the changes have it harder.  It seems that when many players rank up to the next rank the process or test to rank up is made harder. I think this is unfair to the newer players. It is not just the rank 7 to 8 test it is any test that is changed to a harder test.  I think the game developers forget that not all players have the dexterity to preform all that is needed to pass all the test.  First we have to gain the enormous amount of points just to be able to take a test then we have tests that there is no where in the game to learn the moves an practice them as well.  I enjoy playing this game it is interesting and fun but when it becomes unfair then the fun is gone.

Developers you have done an excellent job, I rate this as the number one online game, so Please keep it fair for all players, Expert and Average alike.