Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Defense Mission Problems

tinyrodent

Played Kiliken with team of 4. After waves 5 and 10 the reward was some crappy mod so we continued. After wave 15 the reward was.... a cipher?! Please. We continued again. And all was going well until some enemies beat on the cryopod for - no kidding - 2 seconds - and the mission failed. It was at 100% health before that. Very frustrating for such a long play to get cheated of any reward.

Ya i believe the rewards for the higher waves need to be looked at. My team just finished the infested defense mission on Europa; we got to wave 25 and stopped cause the rewards were just terrible. It seems after wave 15 the drop rate for mods is almost 0; getting only 3 mods total from 15 to 25. Wave 20 we also got a cipher as a claim reward...very sad. We ended up stopping because of the lack of rewards, the framerate was awefull (it seems the longer your there the lower fps you get; I think its cause of the billions of ammo pickups that wont go away), and because the claim reward for wave 25 was a 10% elec dmg rifle mod!