Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Boss Idea - The Orokin "corrupter"

JJKDrake

In the game there are many bosses to face, each presenting their own challenge. There are Grineer, Corpus, and Infested bosses but none for Orokin.

So I thought that an Orokin boss could be the very one that creates the Corrupted.

In the game once all enemies are defeated in the Tower Extermination she tells us that the 'Neural Sentry' has nothing left to defend with, but we are never told/shown how the Corrupted are made.

So here's my boss idea.

Lore: Since the time of the Orokin the Towers have been defended by the Neural Sentry but the Towers were still invaded by those seen as the enemies of the Orokin. So they created an AI capable of fending off the enemy, they gave this AI a body that was able to handle it's programmed duties. And so it kept watch over the Orokin and was given the name Defender. But when the Orokin vanished and the Towers were left hidden in the Void. But now it has awakened when Grineer scouts first arrived in the Void, now calling itself the Corrupter it continues in protecting the Towers. Though it watches over all the Towers the Corrupter itself is in the Orokin Great Tower, you must go this Tower and put an end to this marvel of Orokin technology, so that we may gain all we can from the Towers in saftey.

Corrupter: The Sentry has given many chances to run, to leave the Masters' Towers alive. But now you stand before me, so now, you will aid me in the protection of the Towers. For none escape the gaze of my Eye, none.