The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Group In Star Citizen

Flatline22

Greetings fellow Tenno! Like the title suggests this isn't exactly to do with Warframe but more to do with would all Warframe players who are also Star Citizen backers want to band together to form a clan/group/company in Star Citizen? 

My wish is to create an active and friendly community that players will be proud to be a part of. The group's first goal is to establish itself as a reliable supplier in the galaxy, start out small. This will allow us to build up a stable economic base and from there as evolve into a company that can also handle other aspects such as bounty hunting. The end goal is to become a major company in the universe and from there the metaphorical sky's the limit ;)

If interested please check the link below and give an application to join, doesn't have to be anything big just a quick who you are and what ship you have will suffice :)

With that all said you might be wondering why I would want to create such a  group so allow me to introduce myself. I started playing since update 7 and have been leading the clan that also got started in Raptr called  "The Grand Alliance of Fabulous Space Ninjas". Turned into a very successful clan that stayed small (100 players no more), always having the latest dojo research and rooms and even ranking third during the Alad V vs Ruk event some months back.

With these accomplishments we hope to create a great community on star citizen and would like to ask if our fellow Tennos would want to join us.

See you in both 'verses!

Edited by Flatline22