The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ps4: Vermillion Toxin Blueprint?

(PSN)Carolus-Billius

Question

Hello,

First of all, thanks for the 11.5 Patch! Besides the new Warframe and weapons and the new event, I really like the little touches like the improved navigation on the star map, or in the main screen, when viewing an alert, that it indicates on which planet is and what level the enemies are.

For the Cicero Crisis, I bought the set of Toxin Blueprints on the Market for 7500 credits, which gave me a set of blueprints.

Now I may be sleepy, with barely open eyes, but I can't seem the find the Vermillion Toxin blueprint which would allow me to be able to score 100 points while soloing.

I checked the Wiki where it says that you would need 4 plants each to craft one toxin, but I only found a single toxin which required 4 ingredients (Lapis?).

So: Didn't I look in the correct spot, or is the PS4 missing that blueprint?  I believe my two last entries in my Foundry are Valkyr and Vauban parts, so I guessed I would see the Vermillion Blueprint below them?

Many thanks in advance, and thanks for the 11.5 update!

(And if I didn't look wel enough, feel free to laugh in my face)

4 answers to this question

Hello,

First of all, thanks for the 11.5 Patch! Besides the new Warframe and weapons and the new event, I really like the little touches like the improved navigation on the star map, or in the main screen, when viewing an alert, that it indicates on which planet is and what level the enemies are.

For the Cicero Crisis, I bought the set of Toxin Blueprints on the Market for 7500 credits, which gave me a set of blueprints.

Now I may be sleepy, with barely open eyes, but I can't seem the find the Vermillion Toxin blueprint which would allow me to be able to score 100 points while soloing.

I checked the Wiki where it says that you would need 4 plants each to craft one toxin, but I only found a single toxin which required 4 ingredients (Lapis?).

So: Didn't I look in the correct spot, or is the PS4 missing that blueprint?  I believe my two last entries in my Foundry are Valkyr and Vauban parts, so I guessed I would see the Vermillion Blueprint below them?

Many thanks in advance, and thanks for the 11.5 update!

(And if I didn't look wel enough, feel free to laugh in my face)

I believe Vermillion bp should be in the market - Equipments, Gears scroll all the way down. If its not there, then im not sure.

Edit: Vermillion BP is not included in the Toxin BP set, you have to buy it separately 

Edited by arche