Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Suggestions For Better Gameplay, Devs Pls Read.

Devase

I think that although making mods like health and shield, rare because they affect the difficulty of the game dramatically fair enough. But I also think players should be rewarded more for leveling equipment and warframes up via passive increases. for example, add 3 health per level for the first 5 levels then adjust it to 2 health every level for the next 10 levels, then make it 1 health for the last levels. and maybe the same with the shields. you can adjust these any way you want to this is just a suggestions so that the gameplay is less randomized on how well your character can do at the game but make the randomization rewarding for the players who stick to farming and searching and those random 1 run golden moments.

and a similar situation with the weapons, add say 1 damage for the first 5 levels and then .01 fire rate for the next 10 levels and then reload or clip capacity or charge speed(for melee and bow) for a few levels, etc.

just make things progress in the game instead of making a persons entire array or warframes and weapons be possible to be utterly useless at rank 30 (or lower)if you have not gotten lucky with any mod drops. Before mod drops were bonuses and people were not completely reliant on them to survive or kill at a reasonable pace with enemies their level.

also consider making alerts with the "?" have the reward of rare to extremely rare mods.

and please fix the credit issue people are having, I think either make credits more available or mainly just lower the cost of fusion and possible increase the amount of mods needed to improve a mod via fusion and balance it out or make bosses drop a lot of credits and maybe make blue prints gotten from bosses sell for a fair bit more than what they do now.

Also I went to do the required fight to level from rank 2 to 3 where you can only use melee but one of the enemies just kept running in one direction and I could not catch up before I got sent back to the middle also it was hard to do charged attacks.