Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Do The Mobs Constantly Spawn ?

agassparkle

they should spawn from another room, but now they do spawn right on the same room, even right before my eyes, happened since update 6.0, i can't find any DE confirmation on this, but this, i believe, this is a bug.

enemy spawns right in front of me, from a room which i just passed (pass door, get back, poof ! there they are)

for me it feels unfair, it's unreasonable, out of logic possibility within the game fantasy.

before 6.0 it was fine, mobs coming from the other room (1 or 2 rooms) and is spawning before we get to the said room, thus it feels as if the enemies are coming from the other places of the area, and is good, and they don't spawn from a locked room (elevators, dead end route which you just cleared) which is bad. you just keep getting sandwiched here and there. it was fine before as we can get more shield as we level, but leaving the sheild matter to RNG and leaving the spawn rate (might be boosted intentionally but they said nothing about this that i can't find nor any confirmation, again.) and spawn trigger behaviour is kinda .. annoying for me.

Edited by Adagio