Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What I Wish In Warframe

indio68

- a little customization to camera would be much appreciated...like FoV slider, zoom (it's to much near to character for my taste)..a cover ststem ...even a basic one, will be helpfull in some circumstances..and sometimes when aiming an enemy in certain condition, character obstruct sight!

- a vaste improve to AI...in terms of reativity (not vs Stalth that must be decreased

-More visibility of the enemies...sometimes in coop is hard to detect freindly from foes in the middle of the action..adding on minimapmay help too

- radar and minimap improvment with much clear objectives with a sort of Diary or quest log

- a vast improve to stealth mode, letting layr to complete (or at least partially complete) mission in stealth mode with backstabbing abilities and working stealth skill (actually Invisible skill is near to useless)

- much info and tips on how mod\skill work, expecially forge sistem

- a quickbar for items\skill will e much appreciated

- add a first person camera mode

- add a basic covert system..this will help a lot during some fight..bacause sometimes is very difficult or impossible to aim correctly to enemies(sometimes the TPS view obstruct view of the enemy

- add a flashlight for dark zone of the maps...of course a detectable flashlight by enemies

btw this is a good\funny game...have a good starting base and with this (and others) improvments will be a must buy\play game

Guest Shatterhand

Bumping this. A map view function would be nice. A proper cover system ? Also more control over the camera- how far from the character it is and how far left or right it will move when switching. Add-ons for weapons would be nice too- something to show progress in a visual manner. I'm finding the basic assault rifle to be a very good weapon. Now if i want to use it for the rest of the game i'm guaranteed a very static visual representation of my character.

About the first point:

There is a FoV slider and a button to swap your character from left to right of the screen, check options and keybinds ingame. Cover system is not needed, you can already hide behind boxes/pillars. Anything more than that would break the fast paced nature of the game.