The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Which Graphic Card It Best For Warframe Gameplay

-IILov3Cookie-

[i had to say sorry my english]
hello guy...i have a'lot a'lot question to need understand...here is my desktop system

Power Supply: 500w
Window 7
Processor: AMD Athlon X2 245 Processor   2.91GHz
RAM: 2.00 GB
System type: 64-bit Operating System
Graphic Card: ATI Radeon HD 4600 Series

evertime i'm play warframe the fps 15-28fps...it really sad...and no mood
i'm gonna buy new graphic card...and not going to buy new cpu or change mboard something...
i was confused...i need somebody recommend me which graphic card best for 500watt power supply?

i did't know...if my PS can support below the graphic card...
AMD Radeon HD 7750 - £80 ($128) 

AMD Radeon HD 6670 - £59 ($94) 
Nvidia GeForce GTS 450 - £81 ($129) 
AMD Radeon HD 6850 - £118 ($189) 
AMD Radeon HD 5770 - £100 ($160) 

can i make it better fps in warframe? if can make it 40-60fps im really happy enough...

Edited by jsleang0011

Moar RAM, 8 for 1337, but 4 will work. I would buy the Nvidia card, since i've used it on Warframe, and never EVER had an FPS drop (Except when casting 50+ snow globes, but I don't think that's the card's fault). I'm using 12gb of RAM, too.

is it the Nividia card it better them ATI/AMD card? i mean...Nividia it perfect for warframe gaming?

since i'm not perfect using Nividia...

Edited by jsleang0011

(not expert)

I have nvidea GeForce gtx 560. ~30 fps most the time (I limit it to less than 1/2 my monitors refresh rate of 60 hz) but I turn off antialiasing, character shadows, and also the direct x 11. 

450W minimum (24amp on 12v rain) with 2 6-pin pci express supplementary power connectors to use that card.

It's enough for me but you might want more. ati and nvidea all kind of all the same if you ask me just complicated to get best performance per $$$

Hope this information helps your search

amd phenom II x4 955

8gb ram

700 watt psu

(not expert)

I have nvidea GeForce gtx 560. ~30 fps most the time (I limit it to less than 1/2 my monitors refresh rate of 60 hz) but I turn off antialiasing, character shadows, and also the direct x 11. 

450W minimum (24amp on 12v rain) with 2 6-pin pci express supplementary power connectors to use that card.

It's enough for me but you might want more. ati and nvidea all kind of all the same if you ask me just complicated to get best performance per $$$

Hope this information helps your search

amd phenom II x4 955

8gb ram

700 watt psu

thx for recommend...

since 500watt PS...was consider to change HD 5450...hope will be better the fps then HD 4600

thx for recommend...

since 500watt PS...was consider to change HD 5450...hope will be better the fps then HD 4600

With a 500W power supply, you can support any of the video cards listed in your original post. 500W will support most video cards, in fact, though some of the very expensive ones might need more amperage.

Of those you listed, I would only recommend the Radeon HD 6850. It is more expensive, but in this case you really do get what you pay for. If you're looking for 40-60 frames per second in this game, which has its own performance problems much of the time, you won't be satisfied with an inexpensive video card.

Also, look at the newer Radeon R7 260X. It's a budget video card, close to the price of the 6850, but it has better performance. I definitely recommend this if it is available and within your price range.

With a 500W power supply, you can support any of the video cards listed in your original post. 500W will support most video cards, in fact, though some of the very expensive ones might need more amperage.

Of those you listed, I would only recommend the Radeon HD 6850. It is more expensive, but in this case you really do get what you pay for. If you're looking for 40-60 frames per second in this game, which has its own performance problems much of the time, you won't be satisfied with an inexpensive video card.

Also, look at the newer Radeon R7 260X. It's a budget video card, close to the price of the 6850, but it has better performance. I definitely recommend this if it is available and within your price range.

Also look at the Radeon HD 7770 or GTX 650