The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

A Few Glitches Including Crashing

(PSN)ariaandkia

Vortex and Bastille still seems to cause crashes (to some extent-going to test the exact parameters of crashing, any volunteers for later?) .

Also, in the void, sometimes the floor (especially glass) stops existing.

You can move control panels (mobile defense).  And this includes through walls (can't be attacked from what I can tell but also can't be activated)

You can push players out of the map with Vauban's bounce.

I have been playing with a Vauban extensively and I don't think it is really him that is causing these crashes, but going into any of the towers is considered rather risky in the group I play with because we all seem to have constant problems with them even after the patch. I myself have lost a split chamber from a void obstacle course just because of the crashes.

This isn't me trying to hijack your thread and Vauban focus, it is just from my personal experience, I have had way more problems with the Void Towers than anything else, I also just want to conclude my thoughts right now with that I agree with you Vauban probably does need looked at as well based on the feed back I have gotten from friends and people who play him more than I do. 

Maybe Vauban is causing something but I'm seeing a lot of crashes even without a Vauban in the party. Tower Captures really seem to turn up the error crashes.

Oddly enough one T3 Capture before capturing all the targets one party member crashed. I then proceeded to reinvite them and when they joined a different member crashed. Invited them and a third person crashed. Something is definitely wrong.

Edited by (PS4)Salaryman_Matt

I wasn't really trying to focus on Vauban, it was just the bugs I was observing after doing two runs (one derelict and one mobile defense) that happened to have a Vauban in the party.

Tower Captures are definitely causing some crashing issues as I thought I mentioned in another thread.

We are definitely seeing more crashes than we should be.  And in the case of the crashing, I'm not saying that it is Vauban's abilities causing the crash but rather a side effect due to the enemies being pulled in.

Its fine. You did seem to focus on Vauban but no worries. I was just trying to point out crashes without Vauban not meant to discredit your original post or anything.

Funny when really utilizing Vauban I had like 15 vortex's out at a time with tons of bastilles and it didn't crash anything. When I did suffer a crash with Vauban in a mission I don't think I even had vortex active at that moment.

I have noticed though occasionally vortex pulls ancients arms or bodies like rubber with weird graphical glitch though.