Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Survey Corp.

(PSN)xxHavick

SurveyCorpBanner_zpsffba4034.png

About Us:

Just a small clan looking to have fun and play with others. We were in the top 100 in kills for the first few months of warframe while only having 4 people total in our clan. Were looking to expand and take our clan to the next level. Our Clan Dojo is currently undergoing HEAVY construction. Contributions are not needed although are welcomed! 

-All research labs created

-Trading kiosks created

-Grandest Hall created

-95% research complete

Rules:

1: Respect everyone. That's the number one rule for clear reasons. 

2: As a member of Survey Corp. we ask that you don't do anything that reflects negatively on the clan or it's members. this includes spamming, insulting, flaming, discrimination of ANY form. At the end of the day, this is still just a game, don't forget it!

3: If there are any issues with clan members etc. take it up with the clan leader or admins. There is no need for arguements between us. 

4: Be helpful to other clan members, this is a co-op based game after all. I understand that everyone has their own goals/things they want, but at least try to help each other. 

5: Just have fun, were a clan for a reason!

=================================================================================================

*This is not a rule and not required, but using a mic would be most helpful. We all have one since it came with the PS4, might as well use it right? :)

**Also I will be looking at this post as much as possible, but sending me a message on PSN would be the best way to contact me. Just look for and message: xxHavick

Edited by (PS4)xxHavick