Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Start Up Clan The Wolverines Looking For New Members!

(PSN)Benyah

We are looking for members on the PS4 to join our new start up clan Call The Wolverines!!!!(We was distantly ranked in MGO for PS3). We are looking for members who are.

-Friendly players with Good TEAMWORK!!!

-Willing to contribute to building rooms and work on research projects for the Clan dojo.

-Willing to help out other members with, Missions, resource gathering, Lvl up etc.

- Pretty Much just some good loyal players who want to play have fun and build up our Clan together the best we can Without Stress.

We currently have a clan dojo with* 2 Reactors, *1 oracle, Energy Lab, Chem and Bio Lab. We are also working on a medium team energy restore, Ignis, and a Prova sword. We could use some help with our current projects and we would like to build a obstacle course and Dueling roomet. You can Send me the Clan Leader a Friend Request through the game and I will send a invite. Alais and Psn Benyah

* Update 1/26/13

- We have a new Member in the Clan welcome to the Wolverines Mrdjwess645.

- thanks to our new member we now have 3 reactors, 1 dueling room, an elevator and many of pur projects in the Energy, Chem and Bio labs have been completed.

- We are still looking for new members, so if anyone is interested please send me a Friend Request Through the Warframe game.( it makes it easier for me to invite you that way). Warframe game name is Benyah.