Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Quick Cicero Run

(PSN)UpperCut313

i have sent a friend request to everyone who has posted so far. I would prefer if we all ran with an Lapis and kept it simple.

I don't mind using my Vemillion with you guys as long as we have a 4 man team. I just need 1 more jadeleaf and we are good to go. Lapis runs can be a bit risky if someone forgets his and everyone ends up with less points. Nevertheless, I'll gladly do a lapis run with you.

My log in time: after 12am (gmt+2)

Hi guys. I have 1 Vermillion so lets make it count. The problem is that for some reason I can't find some of you guys in the region tab even if you are online. Does warframe have different regions? I'll proably log in arround 7-9:30pm (gmt +2) and after 12am. I'll send invites to whoever is online. 

I'll be honest - I'd be happy just doing a lapis run. 

100 pts is the max required anyway isn't it? IS there a benefit to running vermilion?

I don't have a vermilion anti-toxin at this point.

Hi. The good thing with the Vemillion is that one person is enough to score 100 points and get the reward. Doing the lapis run you need 4 and if someone forgets it it may ruin the mission. If you have 3 friends you can trust to have the lapis with them then there's no real difference. So in my case I just need 3 Tenno.

Edited by (PS4)Antonis-GR