The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Titan Extractors Should Be Able To Collect Rare Resources

NikolaiLev

For whatever reason, they're only able to collect common, uncommon or research materials.  But the most sought after resources, like neurodes, neural sensors and orokin cells are unable to be collected with these.

Extractors were supposed to mitigate grind.  But they only serve to collect resources that are already common, especially high-end players (to whom these are supposedly aimed, since you gain access to more as you rank up).

It's not terribly fair the Prime variant can collect up to 8 rare resources, while Titans can gain none.  It'd be fair if they had a chance to collect 3-4 rare resources each cycle.  As of now, they're just not worth the attention.

So let's create an item to help the players to not farm for those resources that everyone need, a.k.a. Rares/Boss drop ones, okay now let's put a ridicolous amout of low % on those resources and make them behind a huge RNG Wall. Okay, now we are thinking DE style

I have been using an extractor since they came out.  Since they allowed multiple, I've been using three.  They're monitored pretty regularly.  How long has it been, a month or so?

I have never gotten a rare resource.

So I guess the title should be "Rare resources are too rare."  Jesus.