Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fresh Clan Lordsoffury

(PSN)d-iabLOFan

just started this clan a couple weeks ago we have a reactor and cross connector made just looking for members to help us along with research and everything that goes with a clan... dont have the materials to help? your more than welcome to come farm things with me and my 1 member we are both decent players I don't wanna say "godly" but we definitely are not noob class players ... if your interested add d-iabLOFan on psn and shoot me a message to let me know you are interested im a fairly frequent player wont take more than a day for me to reply

P.S. I'm also more than happy to help out noob players with leveling and farming I mean we all started somewhere right

:)

thats d-iabLOFan dont know why it put it like that .... by the way we don't discriminate your a level 1 excalibur? you'll fit right in and if not I'm the warlord and will address any issues within the clan immediately as I see fit as long as it is brought to my attention

EDIT: I can add you to the clan and on PSN if you send me your PSN account name here as well forgot to mention that :) seriously we accept anyone and everyone it's me and my brother right now while he may not wanna help anyone I sure will with anything you may need whether it be leveling you up, helping you get them damned neural sensors (lol), giving you any tips you may need im not an expert but i am fairly knowledgable thanks to this site actually and answering any questions you may have (if your new to warframe) if there is nothing I can do I will sure try my best to get you the help you need as the clan leader thats what I am here for right?

Edited by (PS4)d-iabLOFan