Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Clarification Needed On Random Rewards.

Soulie

I've been farming specific spy, intel, raid, capture and defense missions since yesterday and I still have yet to find a banshee blueprint part. I've been doing it so much though, that I've noticed a pattern.

It seems that there are only certain mods you can get as random rewards. The reward I usually get is usually one of these:

Fast Defection, Fast Hands, Magazine Warp, Rush, Trick Mag and Vitality. I don't think I've received any rare mods, just those. I have so many duplicates of those....

But there is something else that started happening. After doing mission after mission, I eventually just started getting this:

bsVHbSP.jpg

I've started getting "Large Health Restore" as a reward over and over. I probably got it 6-7 times in a row, before deciding to relog and that fixed it. But then when I checked my inventory, I dont have any Large Health Restores. So something is up here.

Any devs know what's going on and share to shed some light on this? I'd like to know if banshee blueprint drops are actually bugged, so I can stop wasting my time, because I'm starting to think I'm being lied to about them dropping as random rewards.

I can confirm that a Bashee Helmet Blueprint was rewarded for a defense mission. I can't remember which it was but I hope that helps.

Edit: Forgot to mention that the reward was offered 15 waves in.

Edited by Tate

I can confirm that a Bashee Helmet Blueprint was rewarded for a defense mission. I can't remember which it was but I hope that helps.

Edit: Forgot to mention that the reward was offered 15 waves in.

Yeah, I got my banshee helmet from Europa - Eligor at 15 waves in as well. Hmm...

I spent hours yesterday just doing that mission over and over to 15 with no luck after that though.

Edited by Soulie