Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best 2Nd Polarity For Nova To Forma?

(PSN)Dude-acris

Question

so i have a "D" already done (redirection is in that slot) and the two Vs that come with nova, not sure what to do next.

i also am thinking of using the 4th power slot since i don't use the null (void?) orbs anymore.  

it seems like i don't have any one mod that stands out and demands a forma be done, many only cost 9 as is (flow, stretch, etc...)

i could use a dash polarity for my fleeting expertise (only 11 cost, though).  maybe blind rage, but i already have two Vs so it seems like a waste.  my vitality is currently only a cost of 8, so it seems like a waste to use a forma for that too.   It seems like she can use differnet polarities based on what you want, but that also restricts using forma as i don;t want to end up using the wrong one.

I tend to use standard nova stuff - fleeting, stretch, flow, etc...  want to incorporate blind rage and maybe even an overextended build but my prime combined with stretch is already more than i would ever need so i can't really see giving something up for an even more ridiculous range.

also i might play with maxing efficiency to 75% and lower total power levels for end game since it will shorten my time to refill power.

any advice?

6 answers to this question

Nova needs only 3 power slots, and could go with just 2. I have 2 -, 1 v, and 1D on her, and if I want to use AMD then I just bump teleport to an empty slot.

hmm, so you changed one fo the default "v" polarities to a "-" or "D" i take it?  and then changed one of her power polarities as well?