Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nightshade Inc. Looking For Active Players Of Any Experience Level

Celionis

Nightshade Inc. is a shadow clan with a very INTERactive member base. We aren't just active, but we interact with each other over Teamspeak. We do not look for experience in the game, so we accept any new players, as well as any of the more experienced players.

We only have a few simple rules here:

1. Age 16+ : Because we have very colorful language here, and we like to troll each other out of good fun.

2. Have a sense of humor : As stated above, we like to troll each other on occasion out of fun.

3. MUST be INTERactive member of the clan. I run a teamspeak and would like anyone to be interactive with us in the teamspeak.

3a. Teamspeak is pretty much a must

3b. A mic or headset with a mic is a nice thing to have with any VOIP program

4. Be respectful to other members. If you have a problem with how someone acts or speaks, talk to one of the clan leaders.

Message me on here or in warframe: If you are interested, I will send you the Teamspeak IP.

question:

whats with the (presumed) inflection on interactive?

some kind of special meaning behind it, or are you just trying (failing) to put proper emphasis on it?

Failing at putting emphasis on it. We look for people who are going to be not just active in warframe, but who interact with the clan as well. If that makes any sense. I just think it is more fun playing with people who you can comverse with than just playing with someone.

Edited by Garanis