The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Special Mods-No More Fusing With Magical Fusion Cores!

Natesky9

Foregoing the Preamble:

Fusing a unique mod with clan-tech resources to add a benefit entirely exclusive to certain weapons:

Fusing An energy-weapon mod with Fieldrons:
Adds ammo efficiency

Fusing a "Detonite" weapon mod with Detonite injectors (Nearly every explosive/cartridge round)

Adds Damage, similar to serration

Fusing an "organic-weapon mod with Mutagen Masses
(to be suggested)

These mods would have no effect at rank 0, but would start off with 0 drain.
Leveling the mod would cost the next level in components, meaning it would cost 55 to fully max these mods, but would have a significant impact on the weapon's performance.

I want your opinions on this, and whether or not you'd want this to be considered by DE

Ran into problems posting this the first time, so this is the "condensed" version. I'll fix it up later

Can you clarify what you mean by fusing a "'detonite' weapon mod"?

Possibly build it in the foundry, using a common mod and several materials.

Similar to the way that you build Akimbo weapons.

And instead of fusing with fusion cores, you upgrade it's ranks by "installing" these components.

These would be special mods that give a far better bonus than the original, but would take a bit more time and effort to aquire

I do wish you could use fieldron/detonite samples to make somethin useful, seeing as how I have like a billion of them.

I've made several posts and suggestions, but I've had no real feedback about it. It irks me that there isn't more to the game's economy.