Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Akmagnus

SALE94

Good thing i didnt forma single magnus :D

I knew it is strong, but this dual version is on steroids, 86 dmg in total or so if i am not mistaken.

Only downside on paper is  reload time because  *balance*

Edited by SALE94

The devs must have made a mistake when they made this... it can't be possible that this was intentional... Aside from the fact that I already super charged my magnus, now they're saying that the akmagnus has double the damage per shot? That's rediculous, ak/dual/twin weapons are just supposed to have higher fire rate and clip size.

If this was intentional, they basically just made this outshine every secondary...

They also gave it the Akvasto/vasto firing sound. These all HAVE to be mistakes.

Eh, really? I mean the sounds weren't great anyways and needed changing but really? o_o

I have been wondering if these are a step up from Vasto's though. Never bothered to look it until now. If so, I'm glad I only forma'ed my Vasto's once. 

Edited by Naith

lets see the akmagnus have double damage exist as a reskinned akvasto in both sound and reload animation and are just ridiculous as the single gun required two hands to reload so are you expecting me to believe that the tenno can learn to reload a dual gun that should by all rights take 4 hands to reload and by holding 2 of the same gun they do twice the damage each DE WE DONT NEED A DUAL VERSION OF EVERY SIDEARM if you want to add more wepons then add more weapons don't cop out and reskin something or make a dual version of something that didn't need a dual version to begin with

Akmagnus was extremely disappointing.  I was hoping Magnus was going to be unique and remain as a potent single firearm.

But, predictably, it's extremely profitable to let people buy the weapon, rush the weapon, buy potatoes, and waste them on a single version, and then release a blatantly superior version that forces players to acquire that or suffer from power creep.

That's so DE.