The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Corpus Defense Missions Bugged Once More.

MysticalMoo

It seem this bug seems reoccur a lot in warframe, you would think the coders at Digital extremes would of gotten it by now, its only been a year since these issues where first mentioned. Bug for the uninitiated is defense mission capsule suddenly drops from 100% to 0% in a heartbeat during wave 25+ we had a rhino stomping anything that got close a frost with a shield to die range that was silly and a LOT of dps. yet capsule went to 0% lost our 12 oxiums and a shedload of mods. all i can say is DE need to pull their collective fingers out of their asses and fix these bugs instead of introducing shiny S#&$ to take our attention off the broken crap.

I was wondering why I suddenly lost a defense mission before.  I look up at the health of the pod and it's 100% and full shields.  Next wave starts, I turn and shoot at a few enemies (maybe about 4 to 5 seconds worth of shooting) and boom, mission failed.  Look at the pod and it's health is 0%.   I'm like wtf happened, not enough enemies near the pod to kill it so fast.  This has happened a few times over the months, but I had no idea it was a bug.

Also, I thought that after every 5 waves, the game saved your mods that you picked up before that mark?  So like every 5 waves your mods are saved and you just lose anything you picked up after when mission fails.  Is that not the case?  You lose all the mods you picked up?