Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What To Do With This 50 Plat

Cimyr

Question

So I have 50 Plat, Im assuming we just get 50 for starting the game or something, no idea. Anyway, Im not entirely sure what to get with it. What would be the best thing to buy? Ive been looking at these Avatar Image Packs but I have NO idea what they are. As far as the random mod packs, I have no idea which would be the best to get if I got one of those.

Any suggestions? Also what IS the image pack?

3 answers to this question

Well, you could always spend it on two Warframe slots, or four weapon slots (you'll need two for a potential Sentinel anyway), or one Warframe and two weapon slots. If there are any mod packs for 50 Plat, it may be rewarding to spend it on that, though it is mostly luck based.

As for the Image Pack, it's pretty much a little picture you can put on your profile on the top-left of the screen. It's only there for looks.

I was thinking that was what it was but.. didnt know for certain. Thanks for the info guys, I just noticed you could buy slots for things so I think I'll get a Warframe and two Weapon slots. It seems like the best thing to get.