Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Player Looking For A Good, Smaller Clan.

(PSN)Arkger176

Hey, I'm fairly adept at Warframe, with my Excalibur at lvl 26, and my Rhino building as we speak. I just want a clan that will help each other out with farming, events, alerts, etc. I didn't apply to any of the clans I saw because they were all pretty big, I'm ok with that, but I would rather a smaller, awesome clan that will always be there when I need help farming, or when they need me for runs. I would also like a clan with a skype, because I am also on there always as well.

If you would like to me to join your clan, just shoot me a comment on this thread, and I'll tell you if I would like to join you or not.

EDIT; There seems to be a clan my friend would like me to attempt to join. If I cannot get in there, I will look for smaller clans again.

Edited by (PS4)Arkger176

I would gladly invite you to my clan. I will be getting on withing the hour, and would graciously accept you into my clan. I'm actively looking for members and would love for you to join. If you'd like to have an invite now, the Co-owner Jar_Owl may be on, so you could tell him bmulligan sent you if im not quick enough.

I would gladly invite you to my clan. I will be getting on withing the hour, and would graciously accept you into my clan. I'm actively looking for members and would love for you to join. If you'd like to have an invite now, the Co-owner Jar_Owl may be on, so you could tell him bmulligan sent you if im not quick enough.

Will do! I have a request with a clan my friend told me to join, but it is a big clan, so if I do not get in, I won't hesitate to join yours. :)