Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Losing Mod Levels?

userpay

Question

So I know I had a fully upgraded Trick Mag mod (pickup? I don't recall fusing it) for pistol yesterday and today I was playing and noticed that I had less ammo than I should of have. When I went back to check it was only at half strength. Has this happened to anyone else? Do some mods that you don't personally rank up lose ranks over time? Or perhaps do some mods just randomly go up and down? Or perhaps this is a straight up bug and it shouldn't have had ranks to begin with?

3 answers to this question

All mods *should* drop without being ranked one bit. If you got one that had ranks to it already, it was probably patched out during one of those small patches. The mods don't change without direct fusing by the player, or some change to the game from the devs. Hope that helps.

Thanks for the reply. The relevant pistol mod has now appeared to drop down to the standard 0 ranks and I'm pretty sure I've had gotten one or two other mods that started at full and deterioted. Can't help but wonder if it isn't a bug and its a thing to give lucky people a taste of how the mod will be in the future after fusing it.