The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Greetings And Stabutations

Neutralred

Hi, I'm new. Um... obviously, I guess. Been pointed at the wiki, but nonetheless have a couple quick questions if this is the appropriate place:

- Are there any South African guilds around, or is that not really a thing?

- Are clans important, or not really? Is there some level requirement for joining them?

- Why oh why does everything have an XP bar?

and finally,

- Is there anywhere to practise wallrunning and melee other than in missions? These yellow armoured fellas really don't like it if I practise on them. It's cost me a couple of revives already.

See ya out there!

First of all: Welcome, Tenno :D

This is the most important answer:

Are clans important, or not really? Is there some level requirement for joining them?

They are very important since you can only get some weapons and gear via joining them and entering their individual vessel which is called Dojo. For further information, just ask around or have a look on the Wikia ^^

Hi, I'm new. Um... obviously, I guess. Been pointed at the wiki, but nonetheless have a couple quick questions if this is the appropriate place:

- Are there any South African guilds around, or is that not really a thing?

- Are clans important, or not really? Is there some level requirement for joining them?

- Why oh why does everything have an XP bar?

and finally,

- Is there anywhere to practise wallrunning and melee other than in missions? These yellow armoured fellas really don't like it if I practise on them. It's cost me a couple of revives already.

See ya out there!

1. No idea about South American Clans, sorry.

2. No level requirement, Clans are important in two ways: community, and clan-exclusive weapons and gear.

3. Every piece of your gear has levels; the higher the level, the more "mods" you can put on your gear to make it more powerful.

4. You can freely practice wallrunning and parkour in a dojo.

EDIT: Oh, and welcome to Warframe!

Edited by Guest

Thanks for the replies. I'm South African though, not American. ;)

I see there's a clan recruitment forum, will proceed to troll there for a likely looking bunch. Is it generally difficult to join a clan, or fairly casual?

Woah sorry :P I read too fast.

I'm pretty sure it depends on the clan, since requirements and stuff are actually up to its members, but I honestly have no experience since I'm a solo player with my own private one. The only "hard" requirement to use a Dojo is crafting a key after being accepted into the clan, which requires relatively low amounts of resources.