Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Personal Badges

(PSN)ariaandkia

We have clan badges (30 plat and then 150 to upload an emblem).

It would be nice to have personal badges just for the player.  It could cost a player 180 platinum to get and have it include one upload in it or cost 30 plat and then 150 to upload like clan ones do.

This way, players could switch between their clan badges and their own personal emblem.   For example, I might want my sentinel to have my clan emblem but I might want to wear an emblem stating my designation (healer's cross).

That wouldn't work well, because you see, the emblems each need to be checked to be ok by a real person, thats why they limited it to clans and put in a paywall to upload in the first place.

Everyone being able to get a custom emblem would overload the system to no end, they would have to hire hundreds of people just to sort through them, and even then it would take players longer to get their emblem cleared for use ingame.

Having more emblems/badges/arm accessories would be nice though, especially if you can customize them in any way, like the colours

That wouldn't work well, because you see, the emblems each need to be checked to be ok by a real person, thats why they limited it to clans and put in a paywall to upload in the first place.

Everyone being able to get a custom emblem would overload the system to no end, they would have to hire hundreds of people just to sort through them, and even then it would take players longer to get their emblem cleared for use ingame.

Having more emblems/badges/arm accessories would be nice though, especially if you can customize them in any way, like the colours

That is why I put in the same paywall.

I mean, we could already all make our own clans and upload emblems.

But if 150 isn't enough, how about 300?