Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Thing I Would Like To See More Often.

DolgVlaPet

T6emsdi.jpg

Bots killing bots are a rare sight (Maybe not, if you are playing as Nyx). So, I accepted that alert mission. Assasination. "Sweet", I though (I really like assasination missions). Got to the boss chamber, infected followed me in there, "This is going to be really bad", I though, when I realised, the boss is not from infected faction. And that guy killed every single infected reinforcements in the room. And that was sweet... And made me think, wouldn't that be great if as a random mission variation (Ice/Fire/Objective change/Additional objective), if devs add something like "Another faction is attacking the vessel"? I think it would be awesome.

Edited by DolgVlaPet

I've experienced this before, when I played through an Infected mission then suddenly Corpus mobs spawn out of nowhere and attack all the non-Corpus units.

Edited by MonstercatHD

It's pretty much like a rapier, actually. Quick and deadly, but with lower dmg.

And... Talking about unexpected encounters. I've been doing "Exterminate" mission on mars, I usually play alone in stealth-mode. Everything going smooth, I am not detected yet, killing all the living thing on board in peace and then... Anyone had an encounter with stalker-guy before? Lvl 45, appeared from nowhere, kicked my a$$ and dissapeared. First I assumed that was a player and took a screenshot, because his suit was a bit odd and then he attacked me, it took him 3 sword blows and short AR barrage. I wasn't expecting that, but I will be prepared for the next encounter.

HGjmS8R.jpg

Edited by DolgVlaPet

My first encounter was a bit awkward... I saw a guy, dressed in warframe, so I assumed it's a player (Didn't though about how he even got in there, I was playing solo), so I approached him and typed "Hello". t(-_-t)

Edited by DolgVlaPet

My first encounter was a bit awkward... I saw a guy, dressed in warframe, so I assumed it's a player (Didn't though about how he even got in there, I was playing solo), so I approached him and typed "Hello". t(-_-t)

Well that's hilarious.

+1 reall want to see that

LOls