The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

After Some Time, About Me!

BrainInvader

After going 500+ posts, I felt like I should really do this. So here goes.

I am an 18 year old IT student who is currently on an internship* for 20 weeks(it's a requirement). I live in the Netherlands and my hobby is gaming.

I usually play Warframe, EVE online or Space Engineers but have been on the lookout for new games. Despite having 104 in my steam list half of which I have never even played...For some reason.

I listen to all kinds of music and usually add music to my youtube playlist(s) as I find new songs that I like and then proceed to listen to them so often I start hating them.

Currently I mostly watch Charmed in my free time while browsing the internet.

* As someone who recently went from 8 hours a day for gaming to about 4, I am starting to understand the horrors of having a job and their impact on free time(its my first job...If you can call it that). I suddenly feel very constricted and not at all like playing games anymore because of a lack of time to play any game dedicated. Which makes me kind of sad since I used to enjoy gaming a lot(120+ hours in 2 weeks in Warframe according to steam some time ago).

May you all have great luck in Warframe and may the RNGods smile upon you! Though their reaction is probably:

utPxr.gif

Edit: Somehow I always end up writing walls...Goddammit...

Edited by BrainInvader