Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Order Of The Red Moon Now Recruiting For Newly Formed Clan.

(PSN)BloodwingShadow

Have you ever been in a clan or guild with so many members you just get lost in the mix or noone ever talks to you. Well thats not us we are smal so noone is lost or feels like they dont belong. We are currently looking for experienced or new players to join our newly formed clan. We are not trying to become the biggest clan or see how many members we can get we want to be a place that when you login to play everyone there knows you and we all want to group up and play together we hope to have a good number of members but not so many we can't enjoy grouping with everyone. we are currently building all labs and extra things we have trading post. We are looking to recruit anyone how would like to get in on the ground floor of our clan. We run tower and depict voids missions andalerts. We want people that will help one another and are social. All are welcome to join. PLEASE DO NOT BE IN A CLAN IF YOU WISH INVITE I WILL NOT BE ABLE TO SEND YOU ONE. Contact me on this post or in game or send me a friend request via psn.

Edited by (PS4)BloodwingShadow

I travel for work and so I am not always around to invite new recruits. If you would like to join please contact any of these members for invite via in game message or PSN message. We will try to send invites in a timely manner but may take a few days as we are not always on at same time. We ask again that you not be in a clan as we can not send you invite if you are. come be part of our group were you are a name not a number a sea of members.

Myself & Complex_Serenity or MeEqualsBadGuy

We are still looking to recruit some new members. We have all the labs and a training course, 2 dueling rooms, and much more we are always running voids, farming for supplies, alert missions and leveling frames so come join us and reap the rewards of a clan that treats you as a person not a number. For invites reply to post or message me in game or on PSN same name or Complex_Serenity on PSN or in game message 

Edited by (PS4)BloodwingShadow