Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Order Of The Red Moon Now Recruiting For Newly Formed Clan.

(PSN)BloodwingShadow

Hey guys. I only started playing very recently, but I am having a ball with the game and would be really interested in gaming with y'all if you would have me. I still have a ton to learn however because I am really green so I am not going to pretend like I have a ton of experience or even understand how all the systems in the game work. Anyways my PSN name is SkweetisPigFist if it would work out

The Order still has openings for new members if you would like to get into a clan with members who are names and not numbers we would love to have you. feel free to post for invite or msg in game or on psn. please remember I travel for work and not always around my PS4 so I will have a general invite you. Again we are looking for anyone who would like to be in a small clan were you are a name and not a number.

Edited by (PS4)BloodwingShadow

20+ members who are active almost everyday, not only that but we all talk to each other just about everyday as well.

Labs are just about done, and everyone helps in anyway they can.

Everyone is mature and willing to learn new things.

I am very proud and honored to be apart of this clan and be a gear in the machine that is the Order Of The Red Moon.

Good job gentlemen, and remember to keep Corpus out of Uranus.

We still have room for some new clan members. We are actively running t1 t2 and t3s also orkin derlicts. We work alerts and invasions. We are still adding on to dojo all the time. We farm supplies and warframe parts. We are a socialable group that likes to chat and have fun playing. For invite hit us up on here or in game. Long live the tenno. No corpus shall touch Uranus. ..