Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Crashed Twice, Extremely Poor Frame Rate Drops And More

(PSN)SuperSaiyan4

Hope the game gets a serious patch to improve the frame rates, also my friend uses the glaive and when he charges it up and lets it go it hits everything in the room and goes insane and starts hitting all over the place. However according to him its not doing that and only seems to happen on my screen which then sometimes causes the game to lag bad and crash.

Im also using the glaive, the glaive prime and mine seems to work fine and its fine on his end also meaning he doesn't see my glaive going nuts all over the screen.

Hopefully there is a fix soon as its really sad to see this awesome game get to 1fps second and then sometimes crash, especially since ive invested good money into this game.

It sounds like a connectivity issue. I know from my experience that when you have multiple people online in a group, especially when someone has poor connectivity, there are multiple weapon malfunctions. Weapons don't hit enemies properly, slide/spin attacks reset your position on screen etc. 

+1

Many times I find myself in a sutiation when game runs less than 20fps it literally looks like a slideshow with stuttering audio.

Same here. Game performance on the PS4 has been really really bad since 11.5 update. This on multiple different missions, party composition and even with local play. My network is not the issue. I have had warframe crash (ps4 error log - CE-34878-0) 3 times in 2 days causing me to lose all missionn rewards/progress. I really think that it is PS4/Warframe and not a network optimization issue.

I have noticed bad frame rates every time I play. It usually starts slowly towards the end of the mission or when connected in to the middle of existing online missions. Sometimes the missions comes almost unplayable as everything warps (enemies, players) and fps probably 5-10.

I have 10/10 Mb/s fiber connection. Haven't had frame rate drops on any other games.