Bow Solution

Starender

double arrow flight speed

double arrow charge speed

double damage normal shot

quadruple damage charged shot

bow actual mod:

Thunderbolt buff to 80% chance of proc

Thunderbolt damage calculation based on weapon (ex: maxed at 50%), can be charged for more damage

bow new mod proposal:

Ancient Technique: gives u the ability to have 4 to 11 arrow in one hand, so you can shoot them without having to take them from quiver (2 second delay to reload), but -10% from total damage.

Seeker arrow: you use highly technologic arrows, they will automaticaly find the nearest target's head till range 15 meters (CAN'T BE USED WITH THUNDERBOLT)

Energy infused arrow: you use you own energy to empower arrows, giving them instant flight speed and at maximum +40% base damage for 4 energy (only works on charged shot)

Patience virtue: after a successfull headshot with your bow, your next first ability (1) will cost twice less and have double effectiveness (damage, duration, control...), can be stacked at maximum 4 times

Escape artist: when you shoot an arrow at your feet, it create a cloud of smoke that will blind all enemy from 10 meters around you, duration at max for 10 seconds, can only be used every 1 minute

just like in this video

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=M1KC1Os-_NE

while I dont think its that bad of an idea, I like the bow mod proposals.

Bows have that unique Niche where the slower travel time and time it takes to line up that shot and prepare is what's made the bows a personal favorite for me. 

in my opinion the bows simply need an overall damage buff of somekind. whether simply straight up damage, higher crit chance or simply a status chance increase could make the weapons far more effective than they currently are....

having said that though, I personally find that the Paris Prime and the Dread STILL to be rather effective after damage 2.0 the Cernos DOES require some work but against corpus, it isnt too bad of a weapon up to mid to semi high level enemies. 

but the Paris is where I am most dissapointed in. it was the first bow in the game and my favorite weapon in the game. but ever since Damage 2.0 it has become nigh useless to pretty much any mid level enemy....

all in all I think bows need some kind of rework. right now you spend just about all of your mod slots simply upgrading the weapons damage, crit chance, crit damage, draw and reload speed... that doesnt leave that much room for much else to experiment with in terms of mod combinations...

Edited by Fartbake