Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mastery Rank 13 Depth And All Other Mastery Test Depth Perception

-CM-Sean

DE please consider a fix for all mastery tests especially  mastery test 13.

1. Depth perception is completely messed up with white/yellow platform, you really cannot tell how far things are. Can't you just put a regular ingame platform in the mastery tests as most people are used to depth perception on those platforms?  a white platform with no patterns does not convey any sort or type of depth, (the designers should know this). Unless you are purposely trying to blur depth perception on the test!!!!

2. please make the enemy a little more visible, i am i am not a bad shooter, but this mastery the enemy is very far and is very hard to see. even on high brightness it still is a bit difficult.

3. other suggestion, perhaps instead of blinking platform you can actually put a timer up so people know how long they have on the platform instead of pure guessing.

Thank you

Edited by SeanSK

i found the mastery 13 extremely easy, the problem is that i got bugged in perpetual falling after killing the last grineer

anyway... i had any problem with depth perception, maybe you need some training about it

and being uncertain about the floor, well, that's the only exciting thing there, a timer wil just make things easier for no reason

i found the mastery 13 extremely easy, the problem is that i got bugged in perpetual falling after killing the last grineer

anyway... i had any problem with depth perception, maybe you need some training about it

and being uncertain about the floor, well, that's the only exciting thing there, a timer wil just make things easier for no reason

perhaps i need to get my eyes checked i don't know. or maybe my computer.

to the other guy (Tenn00b) being sarcastic does not help in any way. there were other tests that did require mastery, i agree some are easier than others, i believe mastery 8 requires mastery, and stealth test requires mastery. there is no other place in the game that requires such mastery or disappearing platform. so there is no other way to practice this.

maybe changing mastery tests in general to help with gameplay will help.  for example teaching new players not to hit life support at 99 percent oxygen. Most of these tests just seem random and in no way test real skills in the game.  This is just my opinion.

As for practicing mastery, there is no way to practice them but keep taking them, which is not really practicing now is it.  perhaps if you could practice at the dojo it would be beneficial.  It takes different people different amount of practice to learn something. learning is not something that is equal for everyone. 

Though I do agree with some of your changes (a better texture and a timer or maybe a continuous sound to know a platform destruction would be cool)  I also agree with Tenn00b. 

Mastery should start getting hard 10+. Otherwise it feels even less special.