The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please Support My Mother

ShiroyoOchigano

Please take a minute to read this. I know this is not the kind of stuff we would post in this forum but for the first time I am seeking support from the gamers I play with everyday.

Dear readers,

This is Rosa Tuladhar (http://i.imgur.com/EfsylCu.jpg). She lives in Nepal a small country located between  India and China. She did not have much to call a childhood as she was married when she was just in grade 8 (child marriage was still slightly prevalent during those days in Nepal). She continued her studies even after marriage.

She had her 1st child during the final year of her high school. While she was giving her high school board exams she was in the middle of her pregnancy but still studied and passed out with graceful marks. She remained as a housewife shortly after raising her new born son. Life started out for Rosa and her family with little to nothing. Initial businesses started by her husband had failed due to various reasons and life was nothing close to lavish.

8 years later while pregnant with her 2nd child she joined her husband to help him in his business and thus they started a small export and import business of wool, silk etc between Tibet and Nepal. Shortly after they opened a handmade carpet manufacturing company which exported carpets outside Nepal. Even after the birth of her 2nd son she continued to go to work even though it meant taking her son with her. Work only became harder for she had to give equal attention to work and her new born baby.

I am her younger son and today she has been nominated Best Business Personality of Nepal in a society that is heavily dominated by men. She has done so much for me and my family. I have received good education, have a good computer to play my games in and have everything I could ever want. Today would like to ask all of you to please take 1 minute of your time to vote for my mother because even though she has not been given much in her life she has given a lot to me, my brother and all the children of the factory workers whose education my parents sponsor. Please vote for my mother and share this with as many people as you can. Your each vote will mean a lot to my mother .

To vote just click on the link and click on the like button. It is 1 vote per facebook account. Please vote and share this with as many people as possible.

https://kantipurnewsmaker.com/app/details.php?profile=249&fb_action_ids=576312472458571&fb_action_types=og.likes&fb_source=other_multiline&action_object_map=%5B555616181200995%5D&action_type_map=%5B%22og.likes%22%5D&action_ref_map=%5B%5D

Thank you.

I was in the middle of creating an webapp called "Please Support my Mother."

It involved a can of the energy drink "Mother" and a button. For every hundred clicks on the button, the mother can would gain a support beam, to help hold it up in the air. 

And then I remembered I sucked at serverside variable management. Oh well.