Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

All The Hard Work For Nothing - Shut Up And Get Fudged By Update 7

Kordo

oh boy... ive mentioned: " Kids will tell me to farm new tings "

i soud not do that to do simple lvl 1-2 missions - solo (with all lvl 30 things and no upgrades)

...so hard this english :) ppl see only what they want and dont try to reed the text as a whole

Edited by Kordo

oh boy... ive mentioned: " Kids will tell me to farm new tings "

i soud not do that to do simple lvl 1-2 missions - solo (with all lvl 30 things and no upgrades)

...so hard this english :) ppl see only what they want and dont try to reed the text as a whole

Hmm, I can read it alright. However, it's the only part of your OP that seems to be readable.

Less rage, more feedback.

People only see what thy want to see.

I will conculde my "rage" with this: lvling now has no meaningfull purpose and feel (just to use the warframe spells...)

Well...why not have 4 big lvls insead of 30.

Edited by Kordo

People only see what thy want to see.

I will conculde my "rage" with this: lvling now has no meaningfull purpose and feel (just to use the warframe spells...)

Well...why not have 4 big lvls insead of 30.

You don't just level up to use skills.

You level up to be able to implement new upgrades, to make yourself stronger and more "Rambo", if you'd like.

Whilst I admit I haven't had time to play as much Warframe as I would like; bills to pay and all that, I don't really see what people's problems are. This is a beta. Certain things won't always go right (such as, apparently, health/shield mod drops), or there wouldn't be a need for community testing.

I also agree with JMRC's point. Levelling is useful to make your wepons more powerful so it's less of a struggle.

While the OP isn't very eloquent what they're asserting isn't unreasonable, people are complaining that 100% of your potency coming from RNG cards and incredibly resource intensive fusions is not a good system for several reasons. The reactor cores we got are not "very valuable", they're actually negative value since they're incredibly expensive to use. I had 750k when the patch dropped, I got lucky and after playing for about 12 hours got a shield card drop, I've gotten about 8-10 pages of new cards through that time, and to upgrade enough cards to fill my level 24 ash, my level 10 paris, my level 10 dual daggers, and my level 16 vandal lato cost me 500k and I'm down to 4 pages of cards/cores. That's without anything max upgraded, and to do stuff above level 20 I still need to group up unless I want to slowly crawl through the level for no reward.

It's a massive resource sink, one that could only exist to encourage p2win, and is a poor way to handle character potency.

And theoretically a level 10 frame, whose been fortunate enough to find a few mods is esentially better than a 30 who has not.

Sure but I don't think anyone hasn't found any by now.

I already have almost two pages worth of mods in 3 days of up to 4-5 hours of play.

Sure but I don't think anyone hasn't found any by now.

I already have almost two pages worth of mods in 3 days of up to 4-5 hours of play.

I've found two.. And spent about 4-5 hours as well. They were both shield regen, which is helpful..but that's not two pages. I honestly come across shotgun, pistol, and gaurdian mods more than anything.

Edited by DirkDeadeye

I've found two.. And spent about 4-5 hours as well. They were both shield regen, which is helpful..but that's not two pages. I honestly come across shotgun, pistol, and gaurdian mods more than anything.

Try going for missions that give you a lot of mods.

My first thought was to do Defense.

Enemies constantly drop mods on each wave and then you get better ones, after 5 on 5 waves.

Funny at how my brand new Banshee frame with a brand new bow and gram can solo a level one zone. Have level 11 akbolto pistols as well, but never had to use them. Argument invalid.

It is also common for a game that comes out of closed beta to open beta to reset something. Just be happy it wasn't a complete wipeout.

Cards need to drop more frequently, or have more ways to obtain them, fusions need to be cheaper, or at least up the amount of credits you earn, and blueprints need to be way cheaper. New players won't be able to get any new stuff for free when they are spending their credits for fusions. You never want to twist a customers arm to invest money into a game.

Edited by RespawningJesus

Funny at how my brand new Banshee frame with a brand new bow and gram can solo a level one zone. Have level 11 akbolto pistols as well, but never had to use them. Argument invalid.

It is also common for a game that comes out of closed beta to open beta to reset something. Just be happy it wasn't a complete wipeout.

Cards need to drop more frequently, or have more ways to obtain them, fusions need to be cheaper, or at least up the amount of credits you earn, and blueprints need to be way cheaper. New players won't be able to get any new stuff for free when they are spending their credits for fusions. You never want to twist a customers arm to invest money into a game.

I'm getting plenty of cards. Just, ones I don't need.