Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Harvester On Ps4

(PSN)D-onlinekilla-4D

Question

6 answers to this question

Do invasions with the grineers against corpus 5 times give you a deathmark.  Also the next patch for the ps4 should double spawn rate of harvestor and make it drop something 100% of the time.  Also a mail that notify you when you get deathmark.  I would recommend waiting to save frustrations.

I have been following a thread  about the harvester but with me reading from pc thread then trying to guess what stage I am at with the ps4, thanks for the swift reply and advice, I did not get mail from alad v, I just got the spawn, does this mean that i will get mail next mark? because from what I've read this is where there was issues on pc, I may be wrong though

I don't think at version 11.5.8 that the email system is in place yet, also you don't have the update that guarantees a drop and doubled his spawn rate. My advice would be to wait for the next update before wasting time trying to farm it with the tougher conditions. If you do wish to farm it now though then just keep supporting grineer in the invasions. 

I don't think at version 11.5.8 that the email system is in place yet, also you don't have the update that guarantees a drop and doubled his spawn rate. My advice would be to wait for the next update before wasting time trying to farm it with the tougher conditions. If you do wish to farm it now though then just keep supporting grineer in the invasions. 

thanks for your help, looking forward to meeting harvester again his measly level 30 was no match for my loki synapse combo

This completely explains why I keep seeing these invasion nodes being pushed towards Grineer (oddly, on PS4 I'm seeing the Pluto node being pushed back to Corpus for some reason).

Still, I would laugh if there was an equivalent hunter-killer for the Grineer - some kind of Scorpion with Heavy Gunner primary, ground slam, and Alloy Armor all in the tiny frame.

This completely explains why I keep seeing these invasion nodes being pushed towards Grineer (oddly, on PS4 I'm seeing the Pluto node being pushed back to Corpus for some reason).

Still, I would laugh if there was an equivalent hunter-killer for the Grineer - some kind of Scorpion with Heavy Gunner primary, ground slam, and Alloy Armor all in the tiny frame.

I've been telling my friends and clan mates about the harvester, think they thought i was telling stories until I got the spawn yesterday, I've not heard of anyone of my clan or friends meeting the harvester yet, just made up that I can confirm it now is on ps4