Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Netherrealm Recruitment

(PSN)zories

Netherrealm is a clan on ps4 with more than 300 members, and counting. We have an awesome dojo (although decorations are still being worked on) along with mature, fun members. The research labs are pretty much complete for the most part, and can be accessed at any time.

Of course, ranks in a clan isn't really THAT important, but for those of you who like a name to show off, here's how the ranking system works in the clan:

Welcome, Tenno- Default rank given when first joined.

Soldier- Everyone is automatically promoted to soldier when joined, "Welcome, Tenno" rank is just used as a base rank to show who is new to the clan for a bit.

Officer- This rank is given when a large amount of materials is donated to the clan for rooms and decorations. Officers may promote or demote all other ranks other than prime, squad leader, founder, and the warlord. Keep in mind though, demoting and promoting abilities shouldn't be abused.

Prime- Prime rank is given when a member has donated 100 platinum or more than to the dojo's development, mainly to rush rooms and decorations. This rank is optional, we do have an understanding that platinum is related to real world money, so this is just a rank to recognize the ones who do donate some. (Keep in mind, there is no way of tracking who has donated and who hasn't, so if you have made a donation, you must let one of the founders or the warlord of the clan know of it so that you can be promoted. This goes for "Officer" rank and "Squad Leader" rank as well.) Primes have access to the clans treasury.

Squad Leader- This rank is given to those who have recruited at least 12 or more members into the clan. This may be done by the recruitment chat, although personal meetings through gameplay is preferred. (As the clan grows, the amount of required recruitments may grow to keep balance amongst the members of the clans ranks. And just like officer and prime rank, you must inform one of the founders or the warlord of your contribution in order to be promoted. You must also give the names of the people you have recruited.) Squad leader may promote or demote all ranks other than "Prime" rank, and "Founder & Warlord" rank.

Founder & Warlord- Founder is the highest rank you can receive. This is given due to constant recognition of donations within the clan, and an unanimous vote amongst other founders in the clan for said candidate to be promoted. (Founder Rank is only given to a person after every 100 or so members gained, to keep balance.) Warlord rank is not given to anyone but the creator of the clan (Mordacai666) so technically founder is the highest rank one can achieve. Founders have the ability to promote  and demote all other ranks other than warlord, and can expel members in the clan.

Dismissed- This is the "Timeout" rank of the clan. This rank is given to those who have been complained about multiple times, and shows overall a rude attitude to other clan members. This is below "Welcome, Tenno" rank, and those who are demoted to it have no access to the clan dojo. If demoted, you may either leave if you wish, or you can stay and try to redeem yourself to be promoted back to original rank. Dismissed is the lowest rank in the clan.

WHEW. That was a lot. I know that with the previous statements, I have probably made the clan seem like no fun, but it had to be done. Netherrealm is really a cool clan to be in, and has many helpful members. I myself have been in the clan for awhile, and know that. Everyone no matter the rank (other than dismissed lolz) have the ability to recruit others into the clan, so bring your friends! We wish to reach 1000 members at some point, so everyone is welcome. People who use mics are preferred for easier communication of course though. Alright, now that I've informed you of everything, I hope to see you in the "Netherrealm" the next time I'm on!

NOTE: Message Mordecai666, ChewbacaChunks, tacomeal123, or Allstyles over psn for an invite. Please include in the message that you would like an invite into the Netherrealm clan, and that you are responding to an ad for the clan made by zories in the warframe forums. An invite might not be sent right away if the person you have chosen to message isn't on at the time, but you should receive one before a day at least.

Edited by (PS4)zories