Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looking For A Clan

firechar

Looking for a new clan, one that is active and friendly, does not have crazy hour requirements, resource logging, and allows everyone (regardless of rank) in their dojo. (Currently, I'm in a clan that, well... it just seems kind of redundant to have their clanmates collect and contribute resources, then not give said clanmates of a certain rank the ability to host the dojo, so that they can actually contribute. Also, think it'd be nice to train on the obstacle course, or maybe have/watch a duel...)

Anyways yeah, that's what I'm looking for, and I try to get online for a few hours everyday, but don't always make it some days. I've currently got a rank 13 Valkyr (my main) a rank 30 Banshee (my old main) and a rank 20 Trinity (Personally prefer a supportive role frame)

ign is firechar. and if anyone's recruiting, please give me some info about your clan =)

Hexite- [HXT]
We're simply a clan dedicated to screwing around, helping new players get started, and having a good time... Through any means necessary...

Clan Rules
Fight with honor- If you lose a duel/race, don't throw a fit, etc.
Listen to superiors- Hexite's chain of command has been through out extensively and there are promotion conditions posted on the steam page.

Love an Tolerate- Don't be a $&*^. Self explanatory.

Have a good time! That's it, being a derp is welcome here.
What say you, friend?

Hey there!

MORBID is looking for active members to join our family. We are a Shadow clan and have members from all over the globe. Take a look at our recruitment topic here and see if you would fit in. We do not allow new members in the Dojo immediately to avoid some issues, I do hope you understand. If you don't mind that, you'll find us a friendly social bunch who don't mind helping anyone with anything. We don't ask any resource donations as our Dojo is fully built. 

p.s. Don't forget to read the disclaimer section :) 

Hi.... My name's Nappa.... Mr.Nappa... My clan is an average clan of for entertainment and helpful members willing to join any members, if they are free, for any sort of mission... Were starting to expend more because, well our clan is slowly building up and we want more members... Sad to see empty halls... Any who... Pm if your interested in joining my clan... Btw, the clan name is superpotato.... Yes... Superpotato. BYEEEEE

Good day tenno! I am the CEO of Tenno Inc. Here we are about respect. We have a complete reaserch and a easy to use dojo, we are a active weekend clan (You have to log on atleast once a week or just tell us your problem. We are always there to help out new members by giving them mods and plat. We would like you to join us tenno. We also offer a guranteed fun weekend if you join us. Your free to do what you want in the clan. If you want more info about our history or our mission just ask away! (we will also have a clan emblem soon!) Edited by RevoThornax

I feel like some people try way too hard to sound like a complex organization and, in the process, forget that this is a game. Let me throw my clan out there in a simple and straight forward fashion.

We are a Shadow Clan (30 people? right?)

1.Small TeamSpeak

2.Small Steamgroup

3.Very Casual, We just enjoy co op.

I feel like some people try way too hard to sound like a complex organization and, in the process, forget that this is a game. Let me throw my clan out there in a simple and straight forward fashion.

We are a Shadow Clan (30 people? right?)

1.Small TeamSpeak

2.Small Steamgroup

3.Very Casual, We just enjoy co op.

if you do not try you do not value