Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Harvester Dont Drop Sh*t On Ps4

(PSN)PRESIDEN78VIL

Ive kiiled the Harvester now more than a half dozen times.  It hasnt dropped any Detron parts or PB.  Can a PS4 player prove otherwise with evidence to support that they got something to drop??

It doesn't always show in the rewards screen. Check your inventory.

He is guaranteed to drop one part each time you kill him.

What are you his lawyer?  lol and let me guess Dante you probably also think the Swindle helmet for Loki is the better choice also.  I simply asked for proof.  The bigger crime here is your choice of profile pic... 

swag > efficiency

Oh, the perks of having a rank 10 narrow minded, i dont need the essence ugly *** helmet to keep me invisible the whole match, i get to use the best looking helmet in the game with the class i like the most.

Dont get to emotional though, i just love ppl claiming something doesnt exist because they didnt get it.

What are you his lawyer?  lol and let me guess Dante you probably also think the Swindle helmet for Loki is the better choice also.  I simply asked for proof.  The bigger crime here is your choice of profile pic...

What's to prove, it's dropped a part, one part.

It was on Elara doing a survival run and I probably wasn't the only player to pick it up as a frost came back to help me finish it off.

I'll put a picture of the part in my foundry tomorrow.

yada yada yada got no proof, yada yada Ima troll... I thank u extremely narrow minded Loki for all the constructive input you've shared with us in this forum post.

I was actually the only one to tell you the actual drop rate for any of the detron parts, so Im not sure i follow your sarcasm, you can go to wikia and you wont find that information there, also, im far from a troll.

Last but not least, there was no reason to feel offended right from the start, i meant no offense, just stating that it s very normal that in 6 times you didn t get something that has an 11% drop rate, it would take 10 on average.

And if you want more constructive info, dont bother with harvester now, in update 11.8 or so (we re 11.5) the drop rate is increased to 100% for the detron parts, meaning harvester will always drop something.