Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

⊰Celestial Empathy Wardens™⊱ | Ǟᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ Ṩᴏᴄɪᴀʟ-Ͼᴀsᴜᴀʟ Ͼʟᴀɴ | ♪♫ ʳᵉᶜʳᵘᶤᵗᶤᶰᵍ ♫♪

MarioMillionsJr

Yo~!

Would also like to join if there are any open spaces left.

IGN: Cairen

Play almost every day, returned not too long ago after a nine-ish month break. And I'm currently looking to get a little more out of the game, hence why I would love to join this clan.

I'm free to help with basically anything when I'm online.

Edited by Cairen

Yo~!

Would also like to join if there are any open spaces left.

IGN: Cairen

Play almost every day, returned not too long ago after a nine-ish month break. And I'm currently looking to get a little more out of the game, hence why I would love to join this clan.

I'm free to help with basically anything when I'm online.

I see, well, not a problem for us! So feel free to accept our invitation and welcome bro!

1123_zps11f133d8.gif

Can I join your clan? Mine feels a little empty to be honest.

Mastery rank of 11 too, in-game name is the FableTale

Do I have to leave my current clan to get the invite or can I get the invite now?

Fan of the fable comics ? Just curious ._.

Of course you can join us, and you must indeed leave your clan first or i can't send you an invite.

Also, from now on, every player who want to join us will get a cute raichu pic (at least every player who get to be recruited by me on the clan thread xD), here is yours :

HCb5mJJ.jpg

:3

Fan of the fable comics ? Just curious ._.

Of course you can join us, and you must indeed leave your clan first or i can't send you an invite.

Also, from now on, every player who want to join us will get a cute raichu pic (at least every player who get to be recruited by me on the clan thread xD), here is yours :

HCb5mJJ.jpg

:3

Alright left the clan. Also it isn't based of the comics. Didn't even know about them til now actually. I looked around my room for inspiration and saw the videogame Fable in my shelf. Then I just thought that adding Tale to the end of it would be catchy. So I would sound like this mythical player lol.

Alright left the clan. Also it isn't based of the comics. Didn't even know about them til now actually. I looked around my room for inspiration and saw the videogame Fable in my shelf. Then I just thought that adding Tale to the end of it would be catchy. So I would sound like this mythical player lol.

Yay a Fable fan, that's good too ! :D

Invitation sent. Welcome brotha. 

vYm1A.gif

Storm barracks finished in 5 hours ! :>

Come wiz us guiz, we haz cukiz (And exhibitionists, at least one or two, but they shouldn't bother you). :D

And here is a cute raichu-copter, cause i can :

BCabHA8.jpg

28.02.2014. Await my return...

... if you dare.