Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

⊰Celestial Empathy Wardens™⊱ | Ǟᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ Ṩᴏᴄɪᴀʟ-Ͼᴀsᴜᴀʟ Ͼʟᴀɴ | ♪♫ ʳᵉᶜʳᵘᶤᵗᶤᶰᵍ ♫♪

MarioMillionsJr

Can I join this clan plz..

Coz the emblem is so cool and my friend also suggested this clan 

I'm often online (except holidays sometimes)

Warframe - Rank 14

If I am not online for quite a long time like, for a few months, will I get kicked out of the clan?

Edited by XaberDragonx

Can I join this clan plz..

Coz the emblem is so cool and my friend also suggested this clan 

I'm often online (except holidays sometimes)

Warframe - Rank 14

If I am not online for quite a long time like, for a few months, will I get kicked out of the clan?

I guess if you can at least anounce your absence and have a good reason (something better than "Warframe isn't fun atm) I think you can stay.

I'll invite you, and you can accept if you agree on that. xD

Greetings <Celestial Empathy Wardens>. My name is Tonk (My in-game name), and your clan has caught my attention.

I'm a lone Tenno warrior and i'm looking for other Tennos to call brothers and sisters, and for a Dojo to call my home. I'm wondering if <CeW> would have a place for this lonely Warrior. I'm a Tenno of some experience (Mastery Rank 5), but the clan-less lifestyle has so far given me trouble, when it comes to doing some of the more challenging content that this solar system has to offer, aswell as fighting on my own can make the solar system feel so... empty.

It is my hope that this clan is full of similar minded Tennos like myself, and that it has a spot for this lonely warrior. Hopefully we can achieve victory together in future battles as we laugh into the face of certain death, while we face the greatest challenges, that this solar system has to offer.

Regards

- Tonk

Edited by Tonk

Greetings <Celestial Empathy Wardens>. My name is Tonk (My in-game name), and your clan has caught my attention.

I'm a lone Tenno warrior and i'm looking for other Tennos to call brothers and sisters, and for a Dojo to call my home. I'm wondering if <CeW> would have a place for this lonely Warrior. I'm a Tenno of some experience (Mastery Rank 5), but the clan-less lifestyle has so far given me trouble, when it comes to doing some of the more challenging content that this solar system has to offer, aswell as fighting on my own can make the solar system feel so... empty.

It is my hope that this clan is full of similar minded Tennos like myself, and that it has a spot for this lonely warrior. Hopefully we can achieve victory together in future battles as we laugh into the face of certain death, while we face the greatest challenges, that this solar system has to offer.

Regards

- Tonk

Hi, Tonk!

Nice "application" you wrote there.^^

You don't have to be so formal tough. And yes, of course we have a place left. And we have a home for you too (even tough it's more like a maze).

Coming online now and sending you an invite.

Feel free to accept anytime! ^^

ALSO: Because I forgot last time

Horseboy.gif