Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

⊰Celestial Empathy Wardens™⊱ | Ǟᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ Ṩᴏᴄɪᴀʟ-Ͼᴀsᴜᴀʟ Ͼʟᴀɴ | ♪♫ ʳᵉᶜʳᵘᶤᵗᶤᶰᵍ ♫♪

MarioMillionsJr

• 3 weeks later...

Hello. My brother and I are looking for a new clan to join. We're Mastery Rank 11 and 10, respectively. 

If you'd be willing to accept us, our IGNs are:

Isciira 

Standoffish

~thank you

ps: Let me know if there's anything you need to know =)

Edited by Isciira

• 1 month later...

Sorry that i havent been on lately ive had problems lately one of which being im pretty sure im going insane to sleep deprivation

Take your time Marty, i'm not going anywhere (for now).

There isn't much activity in the clan right now anyway, you're not missing anything.

I don't know if it is the flashing lights talking, but my interest is peaked. I would love to give the clan a shot.

IGN is of course PinkyBlacks with a nice comfy mastery rank 12.43563

Also, what does "Please play responsibly" mean, I didn't know you could hurt yourself playing a game D: 

I don't know if it is the flashing lights talking, but my interest is peaked. I would love to give the clan a shot.

IGN is of course PinkyBlacks with a nice comfy mastery rank 12.43563

Also, what does "Please play responsibly" mean, I didn't know you could hurt yourself playing a game D: 

Of course, you're welcome, i'll send you an invite right away.

As for the "play responsibly" part i think Saber meant that you have to respect everyone (some stuff happened with a #$&(% a while ago and it didn't ended well for the clan he was in at the time).

Edit : You're already in a clan. I also have to warn you right now the clan is pretty empty even if it's storm size, i'm waiting to have more time to play to start recruiting again (and Saber is back in the Philippines and i think he's playing kuf2 right now so i doubt he'll lead the clan again any time soon). If you have active peoples playing in your actual clan, you may want to stay there.

All our researchs are done though so you can just come to get the weapons and leave when you're bored, it's as you wish.

Edited by Jinmori

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...