Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

To De: Ps4 Loading Screen... Please Change It.

(PSN)XpAcErX

We have Ember Prime too. The loading screen changes with every major update, that's why you saw multiple of them on PC videos - there was no major update on PS4 yet.

There was a major update on the PS4 recently and they added Oberon. Why not promote him in the loading screens? Regardless it would be nice and less annoying to get a random action screen images every time a loading screen pops up.

Edited by (PS4)XpAcErX

I agree with this, I am tired of seeing the same screen shot over and over again. please just put it on a rotation of 10 - 20 different images, or even better just skip the load up screen and stay with the awesome 3D still image screens shots that you all ready use but add more of those instead.

I agree with this, I am tired of seeing the same screen shot over and over again. please just put it on a rotation of 10 - 20 different images, or even better just skip the load up screen and stay with the awesome 3D still image screens shots that you all ready use but add more of those instead.

The dioramas are cool sure.

It always bugs me that they get warframes and color schemes right, but not the weapons.

I'd be happy to see more dioramas.