Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Void Syndicate [Recruiting Na East]

Ephimer

Hello, this will not be over quickly...

The Void Syndicate, a clan name used by myself on many games; usually never gets larger than 50-100 people. Currently I am the only one in this clan, no friends want to play Warframe on PC now that it is on console. I am looking for a few helpful members to provide the Forma and other materials to build it a much larger Dojo. Hopefully this clan will grow strong with your support. With enough time and effort I will be able to host custom events such as tournaments, races, assassinations, etc. My goal is to keep the clan small and focused on having fun to break the monotony of the normal grind within the game. Eventually we will become larger and stronger.

A simple rundown of the rules and ideals the clan holds:

Ask for help. If you want to do a mission but do not want to run alone, ask for assistance.

Run, or walk. If you do not like grouping with people who speed run missions, heading to the goal and ignoring everything else, ask. I do not mind doing either.

Be polite. I think that goes without saying.

The clan will focus on a more Role Play based aspect when in the Dojo, your frame is your character. Act as such. A custom story has been written by myself and will be posted below if people are interested in bringing Role Play to the game.

Not everyone is a ninja. Feel free to go wild, but also know that sometimes stealth is much more entertaining. Missions will have custom goals when playing with me. Sometimes, you may not be allowed to alert anyone. Other times you may only be allowed to create chaos.

Oblivion awaits those who would stand in our way...

That includes ourselves. As I said before, this clan is new. I built a Reactor, and that is all I have for now. Any support is welcome, you may stay as long as you like. I do not expect to see many people, those who join and those who can help build will be rewarded with full access to all roles, excluding Warlord.

I personally find more entertainment doing things with people you know than with strangers, but sometimes it can be hard to find people you can trust. I am online everyday for nearly 6-8 hours. Sure I am not the most knowledgeable player, my builds are foolish and strange, my aiming is poor, and I am not the most talkative, but I do want to find people I can trust. I am Mastery Rank 6, nearly 200 hours played even though I joined at the start of the beta, I guess after awhile the grind took too much out of me. So I prefer to make a story behind why I am a Tenno, making every mission a Role Play and pretending helps pass time and make the game more interesting.

I will not ask you to build my Dojo, I will not force you to be anyone other than yourself. I will not ban you for being inactive, and I will not complain if you join only to Research a weapon and leave. Currently I do not have any Research, so if you join for that reason...Well, don't. Hopefully you will think about joining, if not for the eventual Research items, then maybe for the experience.

Edited by Ephimer

Dojo Status:

Still a work in progress. I need help with the layout and the design still.

Current Rooms:

All clan halls and all Labs.

Several Reactors.

Rooms in Progress:

A few cross connectors and elevators as well as a few more reactors.

Edited by Ephimer

Sure I'll join, I'm not the greatest actor and my speed preference usually seems more dependent on available time, otherwise I can try to help where possible.

Wonderful. You are the first person to show interest. Hopefully more will come. Send me a message whenever you are online to be invited to the clan.

Edited by Ephimer

This still alive? i wouldnt mind joining i havent played in a while because none of my friends play but id love to find someone to have my back

Yes this is alive. Not doing as well as I had hoped but the more the merrier. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...