Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Over Abundance Of Shotgun Mods

Bennyworld

In the new mod system, about half (I counted ) of the weapon mods I receive Are shotgun exclusive ones !

And, I never use a shotgun.

So, is this bad luck or is the drop system inclined to give more shotgun mods?

Sorry if this has already been mentioned.

clip size mods are entirely useless - they max out at around 30%. Given the amount of energy they cost, you have the choice between 30% more in your clip or another 50% elemental damage. Thats not really a choice.

Wait, for real? I seriously hope that doesn't apply to shotguns too, cos if that's the case then my brand new Hek will go from amazing to useless. With a clipsize of 4, it runs out before you kill the first couple of mobs in a group. :(

And yeah, no overabundance of shotgun mods here either, mostly pistol mods with good bunch of rifle mods. Nothing for my real guns, I think my Paris is stronger atm than the Hek :(

I get soooo many shot gun mods, before and after the update. And I never once owned one. It's kinda like when searching for BPs from a boss and he give you every one but that one last one you need. Or when your killing enemies and they drop ammo...all the kinds of ammo in the game but the one you need. So mods, are the same deal