Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Blacksteel Brotherhood ~Recruiting~

Mythblaze

Hey, Mastery 5 looking for a clan. This expansion doesn't impede recruitment does it ?

No it does not. People get tired of playing Warframe since Warframe does not have an "end game". I'm standing by waiting for some great content that does not revolve around RNG to RNG then RNG for your RNG chance at finding what you are looking for. RNG inception?

Invite has been sent and welcome to the brotherhood!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, your clan looks awesome love to join if you would have me my IGN is SilverWing013.

Well... its kinda hard to find a active group...i really want to join, but do you recruit M.R.3 players?..

thanks.

Hello! I'd like to join your clan. My in game name is TacoburrtojajaxD and I'm mastery rank 5.

Look forward to hearing from you soon!

Best,

TacoburrtojajaxD (Rank 5)

Invites have been sent out! I welcome you the brotherhood! Join us on TS!

• 2 weeks later...

I am interested in joining! I'm rank 10 and have 336hrs total in-game, so I know a few helpful tips for the new players.

In game name is GhostOfRipley

Thank you

I would like to join please. (rank 6)

IGN: GeneralBang

Invites have been sent and welcome to the brotherhood! Be sure to join us on teamspeak, the info is in clan message of the day. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi

I'd like to join your clan, my IGN is ArazustA, I'm currently rank 4 mastery and working on improving of course, On a side note I'm UK based and play daily but only around my job. I also play Team Fortress 2, Dota 2, Hawken and Heroes & Generals, My Steam ID is Suicidal Tendencies.

On another side note, 100+ hours in a few weeks on Warframe, It's so addictive....

Hi

I'd like to join your clan, my IGN is ArazustA, I'm currently rank 4 mastery and working on improving of course, On a side note I'm UK based and play daily but only around my job. I also play Team Fortress 2, Dota 2, Hawken and Heroes & Generals, My Steam ID is Suicidal Tendencies.

On another side note, 100+ hours in a few weeks on Warframe, It's so addictive....

Invite has been sent! Welcome to the brotherhood! We have other people from the UK, join us on TS.

Hi i would like to join.

IGN: SymbioticAnomaly

I sent you the invite and I welcome you to the brotherhood! Join us on TS when you have the chance.,

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...