Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Blacksteel Brotherhood ~Recruiting~

Mythblaze

Hello there.

My information:

- Mastery rank 11

- Stratos Emblem 8

I am interested in joining, however I have a few questions:

- Tactical Alerts: are you active in them and did you recently attempt/complete the Tactical Escalation for the Rift Sigil?

- Events, e.g. Eyes of Blight: are you active in them?

- End-game content: I'm considering running a lot of tier IV-based content and Derelicts.  Are you active in them?

That will be all for now.  I look forward to reading your response.

Regards,

Donutdude

That tactical alert was rather stupid for us. We thought it lacked difficulty, we still was happy to have a free new sigil. With the release of the eight man raids coming soon. That will be the end game, we are getting ready for that and looking to clear it first. 

We do T4 keys when people have a reason and need to run them. We have been active in every event and at this point it is getting very old because of the clans that always use exploits never get punished. I guess the entire Warframe community needs to abuse these bugs every event like they did in the Eyes of Blight then we may see some changes. 

That tactical alert was rather stupid for us. We thought it lacked difficulty, we still was happy to have a free new sigil. With the release of the eight man raids coming soon. That will be the end game, we are getting ready for that and looking to clear it first. 

We do T4 keys when people have a reason and need to run them. We have been active in every event and at this point it is getting very old because of the clans that always use exploits never get punished. I guess the entire Warframe community needs to abuse these bugs every event like they did in the Eyes of Blight then we may see some changes. 

That's great to see.  I do hope that, despite what other clans do, you're not the type to fall into the easymode bug abuse category.  If you're answer to that is something to the effect of "of course we wouldn't", would you mind firing an invite in-game?  It's Donutdude in-game also.

That's great to see.  I do hope that, despite what other clans do, you're not the type to fall into the easymode bug abuse category.  If you're answer to that is something to the effect of "of course we wouldn't", would you mind firing an invite in-game?  It's Donutdude in-game also.

Invite has been sent and welcome to the brotherhood!

Hello,

I'm looking for an active clan with an advanced Dojo, and yours looks just fine :)

Warframe Username: YouCantFlimFlamTheZimZam

Warframes: Rhino (30), Ash (30)

Mastery Rank: 6

Melee Weapons: Galatine (30), Dual Zoren (30)

Firearm Weapons: Soma (30), Boltor (30), Akbolto (30), Kunai (30)

Companions: Carrier (30), Sunika Kubrow (Unranked)

Unlocked Planets: All

Language(s): English

Ign : Upos

mastery:11

I would love to join

Invite has been sent! Welcome to the brotherhood.

Hello,

I'm looking for an active clan with an advanced Dojo, and yours looks just fine :)

Warframe Username: YouCantFlimFlamTheZimZam
Warframes: Rhino (30), Ash (30)
Mastery Rank: 6
Melee Weapons: Galatine (30), Dual Zoren (30)
Firearm Weapons: Soma (30), Boltor (30), Akbolto (30), Kunai (30)
Companions: Carrier (30), Sunika Kubrow (Unranked)
Unlocked Planets: All
Language(s): English

You are either in a clan or have a pending invite already. 

Please invite me too :D I wanna be part of an active clan ! IGN infinityzack , rank 13 !

I would like to join!

MR10, 

IGN: Verinas

I welcome both of you to the brotherhood! Feel free to join TS, many of us hang out there.

Hello, I am looking to join an active clan with a voice chat.  I am pretty laid back and willing to help with whatever.  I cant be on everyday due to work, but if the clan is active, I would love to jump in some weeknights and most weekends.

my in-game name is "robbybe01234"

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...