The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ok, Just How Overdue Is This Introduction?

Fat_Nom

Speaking of that, how do I even introduce myself? It's my first attempt at ever doing so... I guess I'll just tell a short story about me in Warframe.

I'm a Warframer called Fat Nom. I do not recall exactly when I joined this game, but I'm certain it was during the time period when Volt was still a starter instead of Mag. Initially, my friends invited me to Warframe because they thought I'd like it. I was reluctant at first because I thought that Warframe was a P2P game (It's my fault for not checking... Plus, I was restricted when it came to such things back then.). Upon joining, I ran off on my own in the game and played for a bit, before taking a long break.

It wasn't until months ago, shortly before The Hunt for Alad V, that I decided to resume playing. Two of my friends (who had quit Warframe by then) were arguing over who was better at the game, which influenced me to hop back on and see just how far I could go.

A good influence, as it turned out. Here I am, a MR9 Tenno, who widely enjoys Warframe as much as most of his other games.

By this time, you're probably bored out of your mind by this story. Ok, I'll throw in some stuff about me.

I am, by far, primarily a solo player. If I ever work in a team, it's usually in a duo composed of me and one of the two friends that I've introduced this game to. Those who know me describe me as a very kind, caring, and even funny individual, though my choice of humor can be pretty offensive towards some. I don't usually talk to people much, but when I do, I very much enjoy participating in the conversation and adding thoughts of value to it.

As a player, I own many Frames, but main Rhino or Nyx (Trinity if I'm with an inexperienced friend). I prefer automatics, using the Soma and Wraith Twin Vipers as my main weapons for serious missions. I have no sentinel preference, and instead drag out whichever one I happen to be levelling. Normally, I don't like using my Warframe abilities, preferring to save my energy for dire situations instead.

I hope this wasn't a boring read, and that I did well enough with an introduction.

Hi there! Your story sounds much like my own! I solod warframe for about a month before it tired me,so i took a long break. When i came back, i met a cool guy and we started a clan, and in my humble opinion, that is the day everything changed. Anyhow, i'll not bore you! Feel free to msg me ingame, i always appreciate good company :) thanks for taking the time to share

You're welcome to add me if you like :) Though it's unlikely I'll be able to play much with you, considering how I'm very occupied with schoolwork right now...

I know, this is something I deliberately left out of my introduction. It's not because I find people boring that I go solo, but because I'm just very wary when it comes to meeting new people (both online and IRL). Don't hold it personally, it's just part of me on account of some of my unpleasant past experiences.